Sweet Teague

Sweet Teague

Friday, October 9, 2009

Coif Comeback


Teague's hair is all filled in in back, and once again, his results are better than we were told to expect. I thought he'd be bald for another month and that when it came back it would be thinner. It's not. I can't tell any difference between the comeback hair and the original. I gave him one final buzz a few weeks ago to even out the hairline where the bald spot had been. Now his hairline is at his neck, not his ears. On top, he has one thinner spot where one of the radiation fields had been, but it's not noticeable. I'm with his Grandma Karen: if it's hard to notice, it doesn't count.

We have a spunky, cancer-free boy. His next checkup MRI is in a month. As of now, I'm not even nervous. Just happy and so, so grateful.

2 comments: