Sweet Teague

Sweet Teague

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Red-Letter Day


There must be very few situations in life that can make you realize what a privilege it is to take a bath. I know that ours has not been the hardest among those situations, but it has opened our eyes to the pure joy that exists in the simplest everyday things.

We played in the hose yesterday, and we went swimming today. Teague cares about the hose way more than the pool. And he doesn't mind that last year's swimsuits are tight on his belly. I never even bought the poor child a 2T.

Regardless, happiness.

1 comment:

  1. He's an angel. I love him. He's taught me so much just by reading about him and seeing how strong he is. He is no ordinary little boy. What a blessing he is. And what a blessing he's in the tub! Love you Teague! And I love your momma too. Sara you inspire me more than you'll ever know. I love you.

    ReplyDelete