Sweet Teague

Sweet Teague

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ready for a Great Summer

I think we're officially back to normal now. Close enough, at least, that I'm saying we are.

Teague is a busier toddler than he ever was, and he is loving life. He only thinks about his "owie" when we see someone who hasn't seen him since his surgery, and they look at the back of his head. He obligingly points to the stitches. He doesn't complain unless he gets bumped. He's pretty much off the Motrin (he's only had two doses in the last four days), and the stitches are almost completely dissolved. Just a few random ones sticking out. I try to ignore them.

This little boy had a great time yesterday afternoon playing with Tatum in the hose. He was as rambunctious as any healthy two-year-old. Yeah. I said healthy. He's healthy now. All I can say is, wow. And I'm hanging onto hope that this is how his life will be.

5 comments:

  1. yipee for healthy! let's keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, he looks happy. :->

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such great news! how wonderful that he is back to being a toddler for the most part! :) I love that picture, soooo cute and precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic picture! I am so happy that Teague is feeling better. He looks amazing after going through what he did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing! We'll come over and play soon. I'll give you a call next week.

    ReplyDelete